Friday, October 13, 2017

Recent book citations

Some books recently came to my attention where I'm apparently cited for one reason or another. Sharing them here so that I have a reasonably accurate note on what they were.


Dictionary of Midwestern Literature - Volume 2, Dimensions of the Midwestern Literary Imagination. 2016.


Asian America: A Primary Source Reader, featured my poems "E Pluribus Unum," and "Golden Triangle Holy Mountain," in 2016.



Cited in The Best Horror of the Year Series, Book 6, 2014 and in The Year's Best Fantasy and Horror 2008: 21st Annual Collection



The Great American Mosaic: An Exploration of Diversity in Primary Documents [4 volumes] in Sept. 30, 2014 by Gary Okihiro and Lionel Bascom.


Asian American Culture: From Anime to Tiger Moms, 2016.

My thanks to everyone who took the time to read my work and engage with it. I look forward to writing more for you all in the future. In the meantime, study hard, and keep imaginative!

No comments: