Thursday, April 30, 2015

Southeast Asia Globe: "I Look Back With No Regrets At Our World Fires And Love"


This weekend I was featured at the Southeast Asia Globe thanks to Nathan A. Thompson, with a wonderful illustration by Victor Blanco in the article "I Look Back With No Regrets At Our World Fires And Love."

A very big thanks to everyone who made this possible, and who took the time to develop a wonderful analysis of my poems "Her Body, My Monuments" from my 2007 book On The Other Side Of The Eye, and "In The Beginning," from Tanon Sai Jai. Be sure to check it out! 

As we celebrate the 40th anniversary of the Lao diaspora, I'm delighted to see my work finding its audience around the world, and that these humble words of mine are resonating with others as they search for home and meaning. Here's to the best that's been, the lessons learned, the memories made and the dreams discovered. I look forward to so much ahead with you.


No comments: