Tuesday, July 24, 2007

OTOSOTE In The News

Keeping track of this at the moment for my own benefit here, more than anything else:

Probably up only briefly, but
North News in Minneapolis has a nice blurb about me and my upcoming reading at the Loft on August 10th. The Otterbein College Towers alumni magazine is also due to cover the release of my book this season.

Asian American Press has joined City Pages in covering my story about my reading at DreamHaven, as did a microscopic line in the Twin Cities edition of The Onion. Other journals and papers that I know who've covered the pending release include:

The Asian Pacific American Librarian's Association Newsletter March, 2007

Asian American Press, March 22, 2007

The Center for Lao Studies Newsletter April, 2007

Hmong Times Article by Amy Douen, May 1, 2007

MN Artists.Org, May 31st, 2007

Saline Reporter, by Jessy Patterson, June 7, 2007

Minnesota Monthly, Front & Center Blog, by Tim Gihring June 28, 2007

Star Tribune, by Kay Miller, July 13, 2007

Asian American Press, August 02, 2007

Asian Pages August 1, 2007

To everyone who's interviewed me and mentioned On The Other Side Of The Eye, I appreciate it deeply, and we'll update this entry regularly as more articles come out.

No comments: